IAP Block Meal Plan Program
MIT Dining offers a flexible and affordable IAP Block Meal Plan Program that provides the community with quality and healthy dining options during IAP.
IAP Block Meal Plan Hours and Options:
Only Baker House Dining Hall will be open during IAP. The hours are:
Brunch - 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner - 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The IAP Block Meal Plan program is voluntary.
- The plan begins with brunch on January 6, 2014 and ends with dinner on January 31, 2014.
- Unused IAP meals will not carry over to the spring 2013 semester.
- The quantity of block meals that you purchase can be used in any combination of brunches and/or dinners that you choose during IAP.
- Students are permitted to bring a friend to brunch and/or dinner, with a maximum of 2 swipes per meal period. These meal swipes will be deducted from the meal plan holder's IAP meal balance.
- The Ecoclamshell to go box will not be available during IAP meal service.
- Carry-out meals will be available to order on Bon Appétit's website.
- Enrollment begins on December 9, 2013 and ends on January 13, 2014.
- Change period begins on Monday, December 9, 2013 and ends on Sunday, January 5, 2014.(During the change period, students are only allowed to make one change to their meal plan.)