IAP Weekly Meal Plan Program
Based on student feedback and work by the House Dining Committee to develop new options, MIT Dining is offering flexible and affordable weekly meal plans for IAP 2015.
IAP Meal Plan Hours and Options:
Baker House dining will be open. The hours are:
Brunch - 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner - 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The IAP Weekly Meal Plan program is voluntary.
- Open enrollment begins Monday, November 24, 2014 and ends Monday, January 26, 2015.
- Plans include 8, 10, 12 and 14 meals per week. You can purchase one week or all four.
IAP Program Options and Pricing (weekly)
IAP 8: $90
IAP 10: $105
IAP 12: $123
IAP 14: $138*
- The weeks are defined as follows:
Week 1: January 4 - 10
Week 2: January 11 - 17
Week 3: January 18 - 24
Week 4: January 25 - 30*
*14-meal plan not available due to six day week before spring semester meal plan begins.
- The quantity of meals that you purchase can be used in any combination of brunches and/or dinners during the week you purchased meals for. Meals expire at the end of the week and do not carry over to the following week.
- Unused IAP meals will not carry over to the spring 2015 semester.
- Students will not be able to cancel their plans after January 8, 2015.
- The Ecoclamshell to-go box will not be available during IAP meal service.
- Enrollment begins NOW and is available throughout IAP.