IAP Weekly Meal Plan Program
MIT Dining is offering flexible and affordable weekly meal plans for IAP 2016.
IAP Meal Plan Hours and Options:
Baker House dining will be open. The hours are:
Brunch - 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Dinner - 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- The IAP Weekly Meal Plan program is voluntary.
- Open enrollment begins Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
- Plans include 8, 10, 12 and 14 meals per week. You can purchase one week or all four.
IAP Program Options and Pricing (weekly)
IAP 8: $93
IAP 10: $108
IAP 12: $127
IAP 14: $142
- The weeks are defined as follows:
Week 1: January 3 - 9
Week 2: January 10 - 16
Week 3: January 17 - 23
Week 4: January 24 - 30
- The quantity of meals that you purchase can be used in any combination of brunches and/or dinners during the week you purchased meals for. Meals expire at the end of the week and do not carry over to the following week.
- Unused IAP meals will not carry over to the spring 2016 semester.
- Students will not be able to cancel their plans after January 8, 2016.
- Enrollment begins NOW and is available throughout IAP.